1500 Followers–take that, Branch Davidians.
I mean…hooray for us!
And, more importantly: hooray for you. Because, as promised, @bantamspectra is giving away books.
The rules are pretty simple:
1) Follow us on Twitter
2) Be a U.S. citizen (We’re so sorry–we love all of our foreign followers, but they kind of get antsy here when we have to send stuff international, which for some reason includes Canada. Yes, we realize Canada is a separate country, but, well…come on. It’s right there. Alas, our friends to the north, I can’t bend on this).
3) Send a tweet with “@bantamspectra” saying you want free books (or simply make sure it has “@bantamspectra” and “#15kbk”)
4) Do this (once) until 11:59 PM EST, Sunday, August 23, 2009.
5) Wait for us to put the entries into a random number generator (the order you respond is your number), and then pick the winners.
6) Win free books!
7) We will announce the winners by Wednesday, August 26, 2009 (but probably sooner), and ask that they DM us with their address. Receive free books!
And which books, exactly, can you win? Let me tell you:
The first name drawn will get the complete Liveship Traders series by Robin Hobb: Ship of Magic, Mad Ship, and Ship of Destiny, in paperback.
The second name will get the new hardcover of Shadow Magic and the paperback of Havemercy by Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett.
The third name will get the hardcover of Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong.
The fourth name will get the brand new novel Wolfbreed by S.A. Swann.
The fifth and sixth namse will get the brand new book Bitter Angels by C.L. Anderson.
The seventh name will get Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in paperback by Sean Williams.
The eighth name will get Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland.
The ninth name will get Thunderer in paperback by Felix Gilman.
The tenth name will get Nova Swing in paperback by M. John Harrison.
The eleventh name will get Hope’s Folly by Linnea Sinclair.
So that’s it–follow @bantamspectra on Twitter, follow the instructions above, and have 11 chances to win a free book (or books!).
Again–thanks so much for following us, and happy reading.