Upcoming Live Chat: Christopher Paolini & Terry Brooks

paolini_brooks-small.jpg
For the first time, readers and fans will have the opportunity to join a live online chat with authors, and friends, Terry Brooks and Christopher Paolini. On Wednesday, October 14, 2009, the authors will discuss the worlds of fantasy, film, and literature and take questions from fans.
We here at Suvudu are both thrilled and honored to have them drop by and we hope you’re equally as excited. This is your first announcement – mark your calendars now!
Christopher Paolini and Terry Brooks: coming together right here on October 14!

33 Responses to “Upcoming Live Chat: Christopher Paolini & Terry Brooks”

1. Desiree says:

I’m REALLY looking forward to this!

2. IrishIzzy says:

how does one get into the chat?

3. phenomenon23 says:

Cool. I was just thinking about how helpful it would be if I could talk to him. Fate, ftw. =\

4. Yumiko says:

Oh man! I am so excited! My two favorite authors! This will be so interesting!
    I really hope this will get me writing again. I miss it.
    Can’t wait!!

5. sabrina says:

im so excitedd! im really looking forward for this..i can join right? :)

6. alex says:

we’re not interested in souviniers or colourful guides,stop fooling around and let us know when the last book in the trilogy will be out…..it’s been a year now for pete’s sake….

7. Kyle M. says:

@IrishIzzy & @sabrina – Of course you can enter the chat, in fact, you won’t even need to sign in to anything once it starts. You’ll see the chat widget on our homepage when it happens and you can join in right from there. You’ll see. It’s easy. I hope to see you there!

8. babygirlangie2671 says:

I can’t wait! Paolini is a great author just like myself, except i haven’t been published, yet! :) I have so many questions i wanna ask him. I also like writing poetry and plays, and drawing and scrapbooking. This is going to be awesome!

9. babygirlangie2671 says:

i cant wait, this is gonna be awesome i have so many questions to ask Paolini. i am also a writer, i am also an artist. this is gonna be awesome.

10. Violet Vialyn says:

can’t wait for this one! have so many Q’s for Christopher particularly. He never ceases to amaze me with all the stuff he comes up with. Hey babygirlangie2671 do you know about the site called http://www.fictionpress.com? it’s a really great site where you can put stuff out and get it reviewed by other aspiring writers. OMG OMG OMG can’t wait! *squeal*!

11. darkpaw says:

so where is this chat?

12. Shawn Speakman says:

The chat is right here on Suvudu, darkpaw. The day of the chat a post will be recreated with the portal gateway entry into the chat.
    Be sure to sign up for the Chat Reminder on this post. That way you won’t miss out.

13. Ashwin Devaraj says:

yeah…want to find out if what i figured out bout the suspense in the 4th book is true…the vault of souls is actually the vault in which the eldunari of the first eragon’s dragon…and also that that eldunari is supposed to have most power of all the eldunaris …people comment

14. SeithrDrottningu says:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooo excited!!!!! I’ve been reading Paolini’s books for about five years now, and I have sooo many questions about book four. I can’t wait!

15. Kyle M. says:

We’ve created the static chat page for this event. You can find it here: http://wp.suvudu.com/author-chat/christopher-paolini-terry-brooks/
    Enjoy!

16. Moose says:

Been looking forward to this day since I first picked up Eragon and started reading it. Like to know if more movies are forth coming.

17. Du Eldheill Nuanen says:

I can’t wait. I’ve never actually taken part in any kind of live interview. This should be interesting. I have a few questions that I hope Chris will answer for me.

18. Andrease says:

Can’t wait, this is gonna be good!

19. Andrease says:

Last time CP didn’t answer anything frm me!

20. Phil says:

Wow, a lot of you like Paolini. Yeah, he really is amazing and like, a child prodigy, and Eragon is already a major movie, but don’t forget Terry Brooks! He was writing in high school too. And he has TONS of writing experience. Plus he writes three different series that have very different types of fantasy. He is absolutely brilliant.

21. Kyle M. says:

I agree, Terry is brilliant. I was introduced to his Word and Void series and loved it. Very good stuff. Having Terry Brooks in to talk is going to be huge as well, no doubt about it. I’m thrilled for this event and hope to see you there!

22. Andrease says:

I’m unfortunatly new to Terry Brooks. I’m only on page 250 of The Sword of Shannara, but it’s one of the best books I’ve read in a while.

23. Joe says:

Looking forward to this.

24. callum says:

Im inspired by your books, and so are my nan and mum. My hopes to be a writer are greatly encreaced by the vast imagination you have ; if you can do it I can! Where do you get your ideas from?

25. eldaman says:

yeah i’m just looking forward to C.P. i have a question that no ones seemes to ask and it is rumors have stated that the fourth book is finished and their just waiting for the cover and that the publishing is taking longer then expected? question; is the book finished, two if readers are interested in your first drafts with out the editing an cutting of chapters is there any way to get the book as you originally wrote it? i have no problem with a giant heavy book and your cycle has had me enraged, sad happy as a fool, and humbled by the choices and events of the book and that is no easy feat therefore i am convinced that extra weight would not deter me from trying to acuire to FULL book.

26. LadyZbyrd says:

Will this be 7pm Eastern Standard Time, I wonder?
    I’m hyped to see what is asked and said! I only just finished Brisingr moments ago!

27. Rex says:

Hi, I think I have missed this live chat! I only just finished Brisingr today, this is a great series of books, C.P. writes beautifully.
    The cover and publishing date for Book 4 will already have been decided once he completed the final draft of the manuscript, now we just have to wait. There is no way that a publisher would give up drafts of a book during the production of the book, and quite unlikely after publication. I suppose the length of the book is important from a cost and marketing pespective. I don’t know about you but I would pay more to read a complete and thorough final book!

28. Yumiko says:

Aww I think I missed the chat….could not find how to get on either way. Oh well…I suppose there might be another chance in the future! I sure hope so anyways!

29. iDiot says:

I created a profile just for this! Yeah!

30. B_C_B says:

The chat begins in 20 minutes. I believe the link is http://wp.suvudu.com/author-chat/christopher-paolini-terry-brooks/?CA_force_refresh=1&altcast_code=3ed8f8858d …but I may be mistaken.

31. Andrease says:

WOW!!!
    That was amazing! Thanks CP for answering my Question on Writer’s Block!

32. Andrease says:

Is CP coming same time tommorow night?

33. Eoles says:

What whould be better if the last book would come out the suspince is killing me