Here on Suvudu, we’ve been all about zombies this year. We had a chance to talk with Max Brooks during Comic-Con (here and here), hosted Zombie Week here on the site, and even had a contest wherein Max was nice enough to answer questions from the audience.
It’s been an undead kind of year, and that’s alright. So, to cap things off, we’re offering you the chance to win all three of Max’s zombie books AND to sweeten this pot even further (as if it needed it, right?) Max has signed all three books.
Max’s books are filled with tales of zombie infestation and advice on how you can best avoid becoming a card-carrying team member of the undead hoards. Inside these pages you’ll find helpful tips like this important list:
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
We’re sure that you don’t want to be left out of this one! Be sure to register now to win on our Holiday Extravaganza sign-up page: